BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

From A Book To A Movie

I went to the movies this weekend and watched " What's Your Number". One things I like about going to the movies are the previews.  So a preview came on with Katherine Heigl in it. Being  a big fan of hers , I was really excited to see what her new movie is about.  The movie is called "One For The Money" which is based on a series of novels written by Janet Evanovich. It was originally published in June of 1994.




  I haven't read any of her books yet but after watching that preview I am definitely going to put "One For The Money" on my to read list. The movie will be in theaters on January 27th of 2012. Here is a sneak peak for you to check out!




I think I am going to love this movie and the best part is that I can read the book before it even comes out in the theaters  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!















0 comments: